Business as Mission SA:
Annual Conference – 2019
GRACE IN BUSINESS
23 – 24 September 2019, Pinetown
* Registration starts at 8:30 AM on both days, Sessions start at 9:00 AM *
- Aquaponics in a Box launch – first world technology applied for Africa
- Jaggery Project – the future of sweet
- BAMSA & BEE – the win:win collaboration for South Africa.
- BAMSA vision, structure and update on the projects.
- Edwaleni Ministry Centre rollout
- Shark Tank – projects presented and funded. This is always a highlight of the first day of the conference.
Click to register: Registration Form
Tafara Butayi from Faith Hill Church in Johannesburg
Tafara Butayi is the author of Grace in the Marketplace. Together with his wife Chipo, they have an assignment to empower the body of Christ to live in the fullness of their salvation. They shepherd the body of Christ effectively, teaching people to receive the fullness of their salvation and to walk in love, wellness and prosperity. Tafara is also the host of Faith Hill TV, a weekly teaching show that airs across 10 million homes in Africa.
Josh Imhoff from YWAM Emerge, Colorado Springs, USA
Our mission is to help organizations launch local food systems that reduce poverty with dignity. Isaiah 58:10 says “if you pour yourself out for the hungry and satisfy the desire of the afflicted, then your light shall rise in the darkness and your gloom be as noonday”. Since our beginnings, relieving poverty and bringing hope through the gospel while preserving the dignity of the individual has been what compels us.
We believe fully in long-term solutions that prosper local economies. And, a practical expression of Isaiah 58:10 to feed the hungry is best served with practical and ongoing solutions that provide jobs and bring dignity.